Pages

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

time for a hex update

Here's the latest crop of hexipuffs. I think I'm up to around 30 in total, but I haven't really been counting. Some time soon I'll try to get a picture of all of them so far.

Photobucket

I really love how the blue and gray ones striped. Puffs are perfect for self-striping yarn. All the ones in this batch are different sizes, though - this is partly because some of the yarn I have is closer to sport weight, and I haven't been making stitch-count or needle adjustments for that. In a way, I like the sport-weight puffs better since the gauge produces a firmer, less loose fabric.

3 comments:

  1. I recognise that blue and grey stripy yarn :) They came out great (nicer than the socks in fact!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I've only done a few so far, but mine are different sizes too. I'm hoping they'll still fit together ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some lovely hexipuffs! You are getting there!

    ReplyDelete