Pages

Thursday, June 09, 2011

That's better.

When I last posted about my Twisted socks, I was on the point of frogging them due to pattern-reading failure.

I did, and the difference is pleasing, though not especially obvious in the photos.

Before: note the loosey-goosey slip stitches
Photobucket

After:
Photobucket

(I don't actually have a pink kitchen table.)
Hurray! Twisted slip stitch rib, as it was meant to be. See how much tighter and cleaner it looks? For once, I'm happy I frogged.

Photobucket

The frogging adventure set me back quite a bit, but I'm catching up now. Yay for neon green socks!

6 comments:

  1. That really does look so much better. You made the right decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, glad your frogging worked out, sometimes it has to be. They look awesome now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was definitely worth frogging. They look really good now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do agree they look better now, and I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that color! It was totally worth the time and aggravation to frog. The stitches look great.

    ReplyDelete