Happy New Year, blogosphere! In 2010 I knit my first two lace shawls, more socks than I ever had before, and a surprising lack of sweaters.
Here is a mosaical round-up, not including the Christmas gifts. Excuse the tacky font - I'm still on holiday without photoshop or anything, so I'm playing with photobucket's silly editing tools.
Left to right and top to bottom:
1. Ishbel by Ysolda Teague
2. My So-called Scarf by Allison Isaacs
3. Norwegian Snail Mittens by Adrian Bizilia
4. Flora by Margaux Hufnagel
5. Sugar Maple socks by Melissa Morgan-Oakes
6. Skew by Lana Holden
7. Lavalette by Kirsten Kapur
8. Top-down Shoulder Warmer by Laura Chau
9. Delicious Knee Socks by Laura Chau
10. Herbivore by Stephen West
11. Selbu Modern by Kate Gagnon Osborn
Plus, three pairs of socks and one pair of mittens that I'll blog about soon!
I don't really make resolutions for new year's anymore, since I figure I might as well make changes as they are necessary, whatever month it is. That said, I do have some knitting plans and goals for this year. First: knit a few sweaters, since I didn't knit any, other than a shrug, in 2010. I also want to act on some of the design ideas floating in my head, and maybe learn some more techniques. We'll see!