Pages

Thursday, November 04, 2010

imagination vs reality

Photobucket

These buttons need a project, and I have the French Press Felted Slippers in mind for them. I may be a little late to the party, but I can't get the image of forest green slippers with apple green buttons out of my head.

There's one problem: I can't find feltable yarn in the colour I'm imagining. I often find that the colour I envision isn't available in the yarn I want for a project, and this is no different. Ah well, I know I'll find some yarn, and it may even be better than the thing I'm stuck on now.

Thanks for all the comments on my WIP Wednesday post - 6 is kind of unheard of for this little blog. I guess Mr. Linky worked his magic. :)

1 comment:

  1. Those buttons are so freaking cute I really hope you find the yarn that you are envisioning.

    ReplyDelete