Pages

Friday, October 01, 2010

Blog Hub Swap Day 6

Apologies for the terrible photos - it's raining and gray and dreary out, and the light isn't cooperating. All the cunning poses I tried ended up looking rather uninspiring, but believe me: this soap is inspiring! Now that my sense of smell is returning, I can confirm that it smells nice, too.

Handmade soap and bath bombs from It's Soap.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's all so pretty and fragrant, and handmade/not mass-produced, which makes it extra cool in my opinion. I'm excited to try it out. Again, thanks Stephcuddles!

4 comments:

  1. sounds like the perfect way to relax back to health:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... oh I love handmade soaps n bathstuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handmade soap is the best! Never used a handmade bath bomb before...hmmmm

    ReplyDelete