Pages

Thursday, September 02, 2010

WIP tease

Still no internet access at home, but I have been testing out the flat as photography space. Here are some teaser images of my current WIP. Socks: two at a time, toe up, and knit in Tanis Fibre Arts Blue Label.

Photobucket
Looks grayer than real life. Imagine Vibrance!

This is the sole: these will be a gift, so I don't want to ruin the surprise.

Photobucket

This is my first use of Tanis Fibre Arts yarn, and I'm really enjoying it so far. The colourway is Mallard, which of course gets distorted since I photographed it on the kitchen table. It's blue, teal, green, and even pale yellow-green in spots. Mmmm hand-dyed semisolid goodness! Am kicking myself for not buying more than one skein when I was in Montreal, but there are more lovely yarns on this side of the pond to discover.

1 comment:

  1. I really like that picture and the yarn. Have to check it out sometime :)

    ReplyDelete