Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Made it.

Photobucket
So many roses in these parts

The first leg of my big journey is complete, and I'm sort of settled in the sunny south west. At least, it has been very sunny and warm for much of the last week. Today there were some thundershowers interspersed with warm sun - I had forgotten how quickly the weather changes here. The flowers and trees need the rain, since it has been so dry.

Photobucket

I've been having a lot of fun taking pictures of the plants and flowers that I haven't already photographed a hundred times. Fruit trees are so exciting!

Photobucket

There is a massive thistle growing in my boyfriend's backyard. It's practically a tree! Kind of fitting, since the next leg of our big moving journey will end in Scotland. Exciting times, but lots of organizing ahead.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you made it over safely! Excited to see more photos. Also: I think I read your co-op report the other day in preparation for an interview. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased you made it over. You're right the weather is quite changeable here at the moment. Hopefully, it will brighten up for you.

    ReplyDelete