Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Toronto adventures, belatedly. picspam

The last 12 days have been full of adventures (and non-adventures) with one of my favourite people ever. But yesterday he went on his merry way and I'm being shocked out of vacation mode by classes and assignments.

I spent a day or so in Toronto exploring (#58!) while waiting for his plane to land, and afterwards. While I did poke my head into Lettuce Knit while wandering around Kensington Market, the only knitting content I can claim for my time in Toronto is this:

Photobucket

In Toronto, we wandered around being tourists
Photobucket

Appreciating detail
Photobucket

Witnessing a practice airshow
Photobucket

And relaxing
Photobucket

I received a beautiful gift from Venice
Photobucket

Lastly, saw some amusing graffiti on a tank in London (ON): contains swears!
Photobucket

Wheeee! I'm excited for December already :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment