Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

I like flowers, yay - gratuitous photos



The backyard is carpeted in violets and dandelions at the moment, and the forget-me-nots are starting to emerge in the front. The tulips are on the wane, but I had forgotten how many different kinds we have. When I was a kid we had tiny red ones and tiny yellow/white ones, and those are the ones I always remember, but the others always surprise me.





On the crafty front, I'm slogging away at the vest - it's going more quickly than I had expected for smallish gauge stockinette stitch. I'd been embroidering some jeans, since I am always more attracted to that in the warm weather, but my embroidery hoop broke, plus my octopus looks more like cookie monster. (as in, blue and hairy with yellow eyes.) Oops. I'll remedy that eventually.

0 comments:

Post a Comment