Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

details

In a fit of housekeeping, I've finally changed the blog url to match its title, neglecting to find some way of redirecting from the old url. Whoops. Ah well, I'll try to be findable.

New url is http://goodenoughknits.blogspot.com.

I've also changed my ravelry username, so don't be alarmed if you have a mysterious new friend called notpanicking. It's only me! The Crudmonkey handle had been following me around since grade 7, and it was time for something a little more representative of me. (dontpanic was taken).

Meanwhile, I went on a long walk about town the other day, and took lots of pictures. I was focused on details - there are lots of interesting curlicues, ironwork, windows and doors. Here's what came of the outing.

Photobucket

It's been awhile since I went out solely for the purpose of photography, and I should do it more often. I feel like I'll never run out of details to capture in this city, even if I traverse the same old streets.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love all those details! Nice shots. I especially love that red door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shots! It'll take a me a long while to adjust to your not being crudmonkey though. I've had cinderellie (and variations thereof) for I think the exact same amount of time.

    ReplyDelete