Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Winter Knitty

This snuck up on me!

Things that caught my eye:

Citron: the ubiquitous shawlette, but this one isn't lacy. I can never make up my mind about ruffles/ruching/whatever, but I like this one a lot.

Knotty but Nice: I am a slave to the cable.

Mr. Popper's Penguin: Penguins are awesome. I find myself wondering about the variety of hot water bottle cover patterns out there. Do people actually use hot water bottles? Maybe I should start...

Bitterroot shawl: Oh hello lace! For awhile I thought all these lace shawls looked the same, but I think I'm getting educated and seeing the intricacies more clearly.

Spoke: Neat-looking, but I don't know if I'll ever make it.

Diversion: Wild.

Duet: I like the idea of a convertible hat/neckwarmer.

Things I might actually make in the near future:
Knotty but Nice
Citron

And in the far future:
Bitterroot

0 comments:

Post a Comment