Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Back

I realized while in Ottawa how much I complain about London. It's not so bad, really! My tendency to complain about things in order to make conversation probably represents some bizarre flaw in character. I'm happy, mostly! In any case, it was fun to be back in Ottawa, and perhaps London noticed, since it has been cold and bright and not at all slushy since I returned. Cold sunny days make me smile.



On the way home I spent 3 hours in Union Station. I present to you Toronto: View Through Dirty Glass.



I didn't have the energy to go exploring much further afield, but one of these days I think I should. I haven't properly been to Toronto in years.

Today is my birthday. It doesn't really feel like my birthday, and I almost forgot about it because I did all my celebrating while I was in Ottawa. Several have told me that I ought to be gorging myself on pancakes, but since I did so in Ottawa, and I don't really know how to make pancakes that aren't scorched and lumpy, I figured I'd pass. Instead, last night I had a relaxing evening of laundry, knitting, Heroes, and guilt-free avoidance of work. Rejuvenating, and addictive - don't want to work today, either! But I did. Yay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment