Pages

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I have returned

Two weeks in England were wonderful. Ahhh. Now that I'm home I have to get on with life and make sure everything works out fabulously, but I enjoyed relaxing and having fun adventures.

Went to London...
IMG_1076

Took lots of flower pictures...
IMG_1006

Enjoyed the Devon views...
IMG_1097

And most importantly spent lots of time with my favourite person. Huzzah! My batteries are now recharged and I'm ready to get lots done between now and when I see him next, whenever that is.

The weather was mostly good - cooler than I'm used to for June, but very pleasant. There are a few more pictures on the Flickr if you're interested. I didn't bring my knitting along *gasp* so I haven't worked on my vest in two weeks, and I think I should get back into it quickly before I completely lose interest.

But Liesl is now for sale, so I'm very tempted to buy and start that right away. I need yarn, though, and I spent all my money in England. Trials and Tribulations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment